A few months ago I posted this photo of a pile of credit card activation stickers I didn’t even realize I had collected:
Well, it happened again!
A few days ago I looked down at my desk and noticed I had a pretty decent sized pile of assorted value tactics related stuff going:
- Menards rebate check (below the credit cards)
- Menards rebate receipt, waiting to be sent in
- Several recently cancelled credit cards
- Several currently in-use credit cards not part of my regular wallet
- Credit card activation stickers from various banks
Having all this stuff is probably bad enough, but when it’s allowed to pile up, unnoticed, for weeks because it’s so integrated into my normal every day routine…have I gone too far?
You tell me…